Our apps are used by tens of thousands of churches around the world, so if you are a volunteer at your church with a question specific to your church, you might need to contact your ministry leader directly. However, if you have questions about how to use our apps, we'd be happy to help!
There are lots of ways to find help in using our applications:
The Planning Center Community on Slack is a great way for churches to share advice and connect with each other using chat. These are just some of the ways people are engaging in Slack:
- Share Planning Center best practices and pro tips
- Post pictures or plans of your church layout (for Check-Ins or Services)
- Ask questions about how other folks are using our features
- Offer your own productivity tips
- Link to any relevant articles you've enjoyed about productivity, workflows, etc.
If you have a part in implementing any Planning Center app at your church, sign up and join the conversation!
Planning Center University
We held an all-day training event at our Carlsbad Offices to help teams get up to speed with the full suite of Planning Center apps. Since not everyone can travel to see us, we recorded the class! We keep the content updated, and you can also watch the recordings at any time. This information is available to anyone who uses Planning Center!