Resources are items people use for events. They always contain a quantity, and Resources keeps track of how many resources are available for your events. Create all your resources, so events can be created more easily, adding all the necessary reservations to the event.
From the Resources tab, use the sidebar to view information about all the resources listed on the main screen.
- View reserved dates at a quick glance on the Resources Calendar. This Calendar section changes data when you change places in the app, so it always applies to what's on your main screen. Use the information on the main page to run a report, open a larger calendar view, or share the current calendar feed with others.
- Check out Reservation Blocks by choosing a date on the calendar. Hover over the block to see what's reserved.
- To add a new resource, select New Resource.
If you do not have permission to manage resources, you will not be able to add new resources.
- Add the title people will recognize when reserving the resource.
- Input the number of this resource you have. The system will only show the amount available when in Reservation Blocks.
- Put the resource in a folder if necessary.
- Check which group will approve or reject the resource request.
Select Create to be taken to the Room Settings.
Each room has its own setups, approval groups, and questions, along with the sidebar which shows the calendar and any reservation blocks.
- Change the name of the room, choose the folder, add the location the resource is stored, and enter number of this type of resrouce by selecting the text.
- Add a description to give more context about the resource.
- Expand to see who is listed in the chosen Approval Group, remove the Approval Group by selecting the x, or add additional groups by choosing Add approval group.
- Enter the date the resource might need to be replaced as well as the serial number to help with re-ordering.
- Ask any necessary questions for the resource to be presented in the best way. These upfront questions help keep questions off you when the event happens.
To delete the resource, select the trash can icon.
When a resource is deleted, pending approval requests for the resources will no longer display in notifications.
On the left sidebar of the room settings, view when this resources has been requested in different formats.
- Use the calendar to see a quick glance of the requests.
- Reporting tools allow you to export documents based on your chosen report.
- The large calendar allows you to view more specific information about reservations for this resource.
- Subscribe to the calendar feed or send it to others to subscribe.
- View the information about the reservation on the date chosen on the calendar.