If some resources are constantly booked with a room, make those resources a suggested resource for faster booking!
Check out this video to see how it works:
Add Suggested Resources to Room Setups
Create a new Room Setup or select a current one to add Suggested Resources to it.
- To add a resource to the room setup, simply start typing in the name of the resource you'd like to add.
- Suggest an appropriate amount of the resource--it doesn't have to be the max, and the requester will be able to change this amount manually, but whatever you type here will show as the default amount.
- Ifyou want a resource to be easy to book, but it isn't necessarily needed for the room setup, add the resource and set the quantity to zero. The resource will show at the time of booking for people to choose; if they don't change the number, it will stay unselected.
Requesting Rooms with Suggested Resources
When requesting a room for an event, choose the suggested resources based on the Setup Option you choose on the Room Info step.
- Check the resources you'd like to request and uncheck those you don't want to request.
- Enter the number of that resource you'd like to request.
- When resources are unavailable, the resource will be marked out, and the booked event will show below the resource.
Select Next to continue through each page of the booking process.