Rooms are places on your campus where people can host events. Create rooms, so events can be created more easily, adding all the necessary reservations to the event.
From the Rooms tab, use the sidebar to view information about all the rooms listed on the main screen.
- View reserved dates at a quick glance on the Room Calendar. This Calendar section changes data when you change places in the app, so it always applies to what's on your main screen. Use the information on the main page to run a report, open a larger calendar view, or share the current calendar feed with others.
- Check out Reservation Blocks by choosing a date on the calendar. Hover over the block to see what's reserved.
- Create Shared Room Setups for rooms that can have the same setups, which is convenient for classrooms that are the same size.
- To add a room, select New Room
If you do not have permission to manage rooms, you will not be able to add rooms.
- Add the title people will recognize when reserving the room.
- Put the room in a folder if necessary.
- Check which group will approve or reject the room request and choose to include any Shared Room Setups.
Select Create to be taken to the Room Settings.
Each room has its own setups, approval groups, and questions, along with the sidebar which shows the calendar and any reservation blocks.
- Change the name of the room or choose the folder by selecting the text.
- Expand to see who is listed in the chosen Approval Group, remove the Approval Group by selecting the x, or add additional groups by choosing Add approval group.
- Add as many room setups as needed--then add more later as events require different setups--or link to a shared room setup.
- Ask any necessary questions for the room to be presented in the best way. These upfront questions help keep questions off you when the event happens.
To delete the room, select the trash can icon.
When a room is deleted, room setups specifically created for that room will be deleted, and pending approval requests for this room will no longer display in notifications.
On the left sidebar of the room settings, view when this room has been requested in different formats.
- Use the calendar to see a quick glance of the requests.
- Reporting tools allow you to export documents based on your chosen report.
- The large calendar allows you to view more specific information.
- Subscribe to the calendar feed or send it to others to subscribe.
- View the information about the reservation on the date chosen on the calendar.