Create a new event, and then request any rooms and resources needed for the event. Include setup notes, the event schedule, and how often the event repeats, if applicable.
- To add a new event, select New Event.
- View reserved dates from the Calendar or Table view.
- Filter events and run a report or share filtered events.
- View the Reservation Block by choosing an event from on the calendar. Click Show Details to enter the event.
If you do not have permission to manage events, you will not be able to add new events.
If you select New Event, you'll be prompted to choose dates and add information about the event.
- Name the event and choose the Event Owner.
- Choose a date on the calendar to specify times. The preview will show how the event will read based on your choices. If the preview isn't what you're intending, choose Clear and re-pick dates and times.
- If the event repeats, use the dropdown to decide how often it will occur.
- Add a description for the approval groups to understand when approving the event.
- Add any tags to categorize the event.
Select Create to then choose rooms and resources you need as well as any additional times.
Once a Month
1st & 3rd or 2nd & 4th
Once you've created the event, reserve rooms and resources and add the event schedule.
- Add more times to the Event Schedule by selecting New, or edit the current one by selecting it.
- Edit the name of this Reservation Block, reschedule the future times, or copy it to another event.
- Request Rooms/Resources by dragging them to the main part of the screen.
If you need time to set up or tear down for your event, or if there are other times in your event you don't want to show on your public calendar, add them to the Event Schedule.
- Add the name of the Scheduled Time
- Choose the start and end time.
- Check if you want this time to show up in any public places.
If you try to schedule a time outside of the Reservation Block, you'll have to Reschedule the Reservation Block before you can save the new event schedule.
Create Reservations for each contiguous block of time you'd like to reserve. Many events only have one reservation since they happen in one block of time, but if your event has extra times, such as a rehearsal on another day, create another reservation block.
- Edit the name from Reservation Block to something that defines this specific length of time.
- Reschedule the time frame for future instances. To reschedule this block, choose to be taken to the event.
- Create a new reservation block out of this one--it will copy your rooms and resources, and you can choose the appropriate times.
When you drag and drop a resource into your reservation, fill out the form that comes with the room or resource, adding any specific information necessary.
Some Room Setups have Suggested Resources, which are added when you select Save.
Once you've added all the necessary information, select the arrow tab with the event name to be taken to your event.
- If you've added all the necessary information, you don't have to wait for approvals to be auto-sent; select Send Approval Requests to send them to the appropriate approval groups.
- Run a report on this event, view it on the calendar in a larger view, or share the feed with others.
- View your reservation block by choosing a date on the calendar, and then use Reschedule or Modify to edit the reservation.
- Add new reservation blocks or edit the one you already created.
- Add a message or view the activity for the event.
- Add any necessary documents, such as flyers or event information to the event.
Once your event is approved, display it on a kiosk or share it on your website!