Once you create an event, you can request any rooms and resources needed for the event. Include setup notes, the event schedule, and how often the event repeats, if applicable.
View a Reservation Block by clicking an event from on the calendar. Double-click the event name or click Show Details to enter the event.
If you do not have permission to manage events, you will not be able to add new events.
From the event, click a reservation block to view more details.
You can also make changes to a reservation block by choosing a date on the calendar and clicking Delete, Reschedule, or Modify.
Add or edit the times on the event schedule, make changes to the reservation block, or add and remove rooms and resources.
- Add more times to the Event Schedule by selecting New, or edit a current one by clicking it.
- Edit the name of this Reservation Block, reschedule the future times, or copy/duplicate this reservation block to a different date.
- Request Rooms/Resources by dragging them to the main part of the screen.
If you need time to set up or tear down for your event, or if there are other times in your event you don't want to show on your public calendar, add them to the Event Schedule.
- Add the name of the Scheduled Time
- Choose the start and end time.
- Check if you want this time to show up in any public places when you share your event.
If you try to schedule a time outside of the Reservation Block, you'll have to Reschedule the Reservation Block before you can save the new event schedule.
Create Reservations for each contiguous block of time you'd like to reserve. Many events only have one reservation since they happen in one block of time, but if your event has extra times, such as a rehearsal on another day, create another reservation block.
- Edit the name from Reservation Block to something that defines this specific length of time.
- Reschedule the time frame for future instances. To reschedule this block, choose to be taken to the event.
- Create a new reservation block out of this one--it will copy your rooms and resources, and you can choose the appropriate times.
Once you've added all the necessary information, select the arrow tab with the event name to be taken to your event.
- Some rooms and resources require approval, but you don't have to wait for approvals to be auto-sent; select Send Approval Requests to send them to the appropriate approval groups.
- Run a report on this event, view it on the calendar in a larger view, or share the feed with others.
- View your reservation block by choosing a date on the calendar, and then use Reschedule or Modify to edit the reservation.
- Add new reservation blocks or click one you already created to make changes.
If you see a banner at the top of the event, stating there are conflicts, a person from the appropriate approval group will have to resolve the conflict. You'll receive an email if you need to make adjustments to your event.
Once your event is approved, display it on a kiosk or share it on your website!