Emails are sent out from the Resources app periodically to notify key people when certain things happen or need to happen.
If you are a member of an approval group, you'll receive an email when:
- your are first granted access to the Resources app.
- you are given "Conflict Resolver" permissions.
- there is a new request for a room or resource that you are an approver for.
- an event you approved a room or resource for is canceled.
- there’s a comment added in the Event Activity feed of any event you have approved a room or resource for.
- an event or reservation block gets deleted that your approval group approved something for.
If someone adds a bunch of rooms and resources, we will send one email with all of those requests to each person. Those emails do not go out until there have been no changes made to the event for 30 minutes.
If you are an event owner, in addition to any emails above, you'll also receive an email when:
- one of your events goes from pending to 100% approved.
- your event is canceled.
- your event has lost a conflict with another event.
- your event conflict is resolved in sharing the room.