Emails are sent out from the Resources app periodically to notify key people when certain things happen or need to happen. This is a list of which notifications will get sent out via email.
If you are a member of an approval group:
- Any time your permission level is increased.
- Any time there is a new request for a room or resource that you are an approver for.
- Any time another member of an approval group you are a part of approves or rejects a request for an item in that approval group.
- Any time an event that you approved a room or resource for gets cancelled.
- When there’s a comment added in the "Event Activity" feed of any event that you have a room or resource approved for.
- When an event or reservation block gets deleted that your approval group approved something for.
The emails letting you know about a new request for a room or resource doesn't go out until there have been no changes made to the event for 30 minutes. If someone adds a bunch of rooms and resources we would rather send 1 email to each person that includes all of those requests than bombard each person with an email about every room/resource.
If you are an event owner:
You will receive all of the same emails that a member of an approval group receives plus:
- Any time a new room or resource is approved for an event that you are the owner of.
- Any time your event gets cancelled.