There are times where you have an event that you want to add to your calendar that you don't want shared with your public calendars, such as a staff meeting, an AA meeting, or a wedding.
In these situations you can hide the event from your public calendars such as your iCals feeds, web widgets and kiosks.
The first thing you will want to do is go to the event that you want to hide from your public calendars. From there, click on the reservation block for that event.
- This is where all of your reservation blocks are listed. You will need to select a reservation block in order to hide the dates inside that reservation block from your shared calendars.
NOTE: If you have multiple reservation blocks for your event that all need to be hidden from your public calendars, you will need to do the following steps for each reservation block in your event.
All shared information comes from the event schedule which has it's own hide/view settings you can choose to share or not. A good time to use this would be when you want to book a room for setup/teardown, but don't want that to show on your public calendars.
- Click on an item in the event schedule to edit that items name, time, or visibility on your shared iCal feeds, calendar widget, and kiosk
- Select "New" to add a new item to your event schedule
- Edit the name in order to change the title of your event on your shared iCal feed, calendar widget, and kiosk
- Edit the start and end time to change what time this event starts and ends at on your shared iCal feed, calendar widget, and kiosk
- Uncheck this box in order to hide this event from your public iCal feed and calendar widget
- Uncheck this box in order to hide this event from your kiosks
- Hit the save button to save the changes you made