Use the calendar view to help them keep events in order, or use the Table view to manage events in a small time frame.
On the Calendar view, change the density to see more or less events on each square.
- Default shows 6 events or a button to show the rest of the events.
- Expanded shows up to 12 events.
- All Events shows every event on that date.
Toggle to Table view on the upper right.
You can apply any filters to the Table view as well, and it will show events based on that filter.
View all the events for the month, sorting them by one of the columns.
If you sort by Next Instance, you can easily see what events are happening in the next couple of days.
- Show all events, future events, or past events.
- Change the view between Compact and Comfortable.
- Select the columns that show on the table.
- Click the arrows next to a title to sort the column in ascending or descending order.